A useful tool to stream DNA sequences as midi notes
Use genome data as base for your compositions or live improvisations. Check “Instructions.rtf” inside the archive. A table of Ostreococcus virus Os V5, controlling Beatslicer, is provided as example. The mp3 demo shows an extensive use of this ensemble as notes source for more mangling in Ableton Live.
In this track bassline, distant echoed guitars and swinging percussions are all generated by the same virus genome.
- Laneta on LC Modules Collection Vol.1
- Filipe Oliveira on Lead Sculpting
- DREAM THEATER - THE TEST THAT STUMPED THEM ALL keyboard solo | Akane Go Blog on Lead Sculpting
- How to play keyboard solo: DREAM THEATER – THE TEST THAT STUMPED THEM ALL | Akane Go Blog on Lead Sculpting
- Yef on The Modular Piano 2010